2017 was an incredible year… and what better way to celebrate an incredible year, than with some of my favorite highlights of the year! As I mentioned in 25 of my favorite travel photos, I love photography, I feel like it enhances my experiences and I love having the photos to be able to look back on my memories.
Picking only 17 photos was difficult as this was such a great & memorable year… but here are some of my favorites!
1. The view out of the plane window on my trip from New York -> Bogota. What a great view!
2. Bogota, Colombia … the place I was lucky enough to call home in 2017.
3. New York, New York… there’s no place in the world quite like it!
4. A trip to Girardot enjoying warmer days. In Bogota there’s no seasons, meaning no summer… so the only way to experience some nice warm weather is with a trip!
5. The beautiful Bogota Street Art! I really enjoyed exploring downtown Bogota & getting to see all the colors!
6. Spending some time with my pup whose 14 years young!
7. An amazing day trip spent in Villeta, Colombia ! The best part was a ride we took through the lush jungles on a open air “train”. It was so much fun!
8. Celebrating 1 year of living in Colombia!
9. Started of 2017 in Villa de Leyva !
10. I got to take a beautiful hike up Quebrada la Vieja !
11. Celebrated my 25th birthday eating my favorite food… pizza!
12. A beautiful weekend getaway to Girardot (can you tell we like traveling there?)
13. A beautiful view from Astoria, New York during an amazing trip home.
14. I chopped off and donated my hair!
15. It may rain a lot in Bogota, but the best part is there are a ton of rainbows!
16. Ended the year with another trip to Girardot! What the perfect way to conclude such a great year.
17. Cheers to an amazing 2017 & an even better 2018!